Two contrasting pieces of contestant‘s choice with a total duration of 6-10 min.
Two contrasting pieces of contestant‘s choice one of which has to be from the Baroque or Classical period. The total duration is 10-15 min.
- D. Popper one etude of contestant‘s choice from "High school of cello playing“ op.73
- J. S. Bach Sarabande and Gigue from one of the suites for cello solo BWV1007-1012
- B. Budriūnas "Lament“ for cello and piano (1974) | Full Score | Cello Score
- One virtuoso piece of contestant‘s choice which maximum duration is 5-7 minutes.
One of the following pieces:
A. Dvořák Cello Concerto in B minor, Op. 104, B. 191 First movement
J. Haydn Concerto No. 2 in D Major for cello and orchestra, Hob. VIIb/2, Op. 101 First movement
É. Lalo Cello Concerto in D minor First movement
C. Saint-Saëns Concerto in A minor, Op. 33
P. I. Thaikovsky Variations on a Rococo Theme, op.33
- A. Piatti one caprice of contestant‘s choice from "12 caprices op. 25“
- J. S. Bach Prelude, Sarabande and Gigue from one of suites for cello solo BWV 1007-1012
- A. Šenderovas „Interludium“ for cello solo. Specially composed for the first Klaipėda International Cello Competition. | Full score
6 selected participants
3 selected participants. It will be performed with Klaipėda Chamber Orchestra without the conductor.
- J. Haydn Concerto for violoncello and orchestra Hob.VIIb;1 C major
In case of any questions please contact email@example.com or call + 370 677 07044.